Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some things just aren't an option!

You know, I have been in the midst of making hard decisions lately. The things I have been dealing with may be seemingly insignificant in comparrison to what others are facing but in my waking up and laying down, getting down to the world I live in, within the parameters of my existence...where no one else can or ever will live, except me and God, I have included too many things. When I say this, I mean the things like "but..what if"...not wanting to give up the things, that though they are no doubt, "God things", aren't God's thing for me.

I heard Charles Stanley say this...
That if we find ourselves "burned out", we are in disobedience because we know what we are and are not capable of. And the sad thing is, I have toyed with disobedience because I have entertained burn out. I'm not yet but believe me, it knows where I live and as far as I'm concerned, it's not a welcome guest. There's only room for me and God!

Psalm 38:10 describes "burn out". "My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me."

But God is faithful and I will address my "soul" accordingly as many times as is necessary. Psalm 43:5 "Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."

1 comment:

Aesthetics services said...

Bless you! I almost everyday come to your blog and read your's and cafe notes posts. Every time there is a post, very much to the point or I have to say to the heart because it speaks God's word.