Friday, December 26, 2008

2009 A Hallelujiah Year!!!

I was doing some reading in the word today and just got supercharged as I read. I came across the name of the Lord, Yahweh found in Exodus 3:14 where God speaks to Moses and says “I am that I am”. And as I looked more closely at it, Yahweh means, “present to act, an immediacy or presence or even simply, to be!” I am that I am….present to act! I am that I am…all that you have need of, present! Every provision that is needed for you life…present,“to be”, to come into immediate existence! Love, salvation, deliverance, healing, prosperity, faith, peace, hope, mercy, compassion, truth, etc. etc. All of the attributes of God’s integrity and character, every resource of God, immediately present, in that NAME!! What
Stacey falls short of, what I myself cannot do...call on the I AM THAT I AM...and the presence of whatever is needed comes!

And something even more interesting is that Yah, a shortened form of Yahweh is directly tied to a word we commonly use in praise! Every time we say HALLELUJIAH, we say, “God is present! He’s immediately here! God is present to act! GOD IS... GOD BE with us!” Whoa! Hallelujiah!

No comments: