Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Don't hold your breath!"- fat chance

Last night...a long awaited answer to prayer came. It's been a year and a half really and of course, my friend and prayer partner and I have agreed many times concerning this issue...so I called her right away to tell her the good news and when the words came out of my mouth, this huge sigh was released from out of my belly. A few minutes passed and it happened again and again. And then, the Lord said, "You have been holding your breath!"

We all of course have heard the saying, "Don't hold your breath!" It's an idiom of sorts, something that you say in order to tell someone that an event is not likely to happen. Well, you know what I have to say to that...FAT CHANCE!!! With God, it's not likely to happen that it's not likely to happen!

I'm still holding my breath...anticipating, anticipating, anticipating for yesterday's prayers and tomorrow's as well!

No comments: