Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today's Bonus

What a wonderful morning in prayer we had together! There are no words to explain what it was like, so I won't try, I'm sorry but God showed me a clear picture. As we were praying for someone, one of the intercessors prayed about not entertaining thoughts and this is what I saw...

There was a huge buffet table laid out...every kind of wonderful food I could imagine, prepared just for entertaining! There must have been a party planned and that's when I saw what I believe was the spirit of poverty. He wasn't the one the layout was intended for but he was the one that was being entertained. And he was FAT! With one thought, he was offered something from the table and as more thoughts came, it wasn't very long and everything was gone....table linens, napkins, china, silverware, wine glasses...it was all gone. He even began to devour the table.

You see, that table is the one God has prepared for me in the presence of my
enemies but my enemy should never be entertained! Psalm 23:1 says "The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack." and verse 5 continues, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies."

I intend to eat everything on that table...the enemy is only there to watch!

No comments: